Copyright © Winged Abode
Design by Dzignine
14.11.06

Walk in Chiang Mai...

Well since our rental motorbike was stolen I've been walking to and from work.. Ok more like just from, I have to get up early so I usually make Bj take me, but thats not the point.

The "only in thailand..." blog I posted was a story of my walk home. I have uploaded some pictures to flickr and updated the map to include the walk home today so you can see it in its entirety.

Nothing too strange.. just a motorcycle with a buffalo skull, the return of the purple puppy, a squished snake, my wedding dress (teehee) and the schools I work at.

We didn't go to Royal Flora today, so I thought i'd make it up to you. :) Enjoy.

http://flickr.com/photos/thai-fly/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thai-fly/map/

Will post more soon!
Kisses
Thai-Fly
Krystal

1 comments:

Paul says:
at: November 18, 2006 at 11:53 AM said...

That Map-Location thing for your photos is neat... I thought I'd comment just so you know I read your blog... I wouldn't want you to get tired of blogging because you don't know who all reads it... Does danny know his 80%-ass backflip is on your MySpace page, for all the world to see??

-Paul