Copyright © Winged Abode
Design by Dzignine
11.9.08

September 11th, 2001

To all those that lost family, friends, neighbors.. Please remember that we all remember. And we will never forget.

I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice [and] my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon [him] as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious [is] the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God [is] merciful. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Psalm 116:1-6

We should always remember those that are less fortunate than ourselves and offer a helping hand to those who dearly need it most. So many acts of heroism took place on September 11th, 2001 that it was hard to tell strangers from friends. When you are called to action, to assist those in times of crisis, the bonds you will create with those you help will last a lifetime. They will strengthen you just as 9/11 has strengthen our nation.

Oh, that my head were a spring of water
and my eyes a fountain of tears!
I would weep day and night
for the slain of my people. Jeremiah 9:1

0 comments: